Western Plains Zone Coaching Clinics.
For Zone to Region & Region to State Qualifiers.
The Western Plains Zone is sponsoring 2 Athletic coaching clinics, one for the athletes that qualified from our Zone to region3 and the second Clinic for Athletes that qualified from Region 3 to State.
(1) Athletes can only nominate for the events they qualified for.
(2) ONLY Qualifying Athletes are permitted to attend these Clinics.
(3) Only Centre can nominate their athletes for the clinics.
(4) There is NO FEE, as the Zone will cover the costs.
(5) Athletes are to bring their own drinks and food, none will be available.
(6) Athletes do not have to come in Centre Uniform, shorts/T shirts( loose fitting) will be fine.
(7) For track events the correct spikes must be worn.
(8) All Athletes to be at the track 10 minutes prior to get name ticked off and ready to go.
Venue- Barden Park, Dubbo
Dates- Region Clinic- Saturday 4th February 2017,
State Clinic- Saturday 4th March 2017
Nomination Cut Off dates- Region Clinic-1st February 2017
State Clinic- 1st March 2017
Nominations Sent- email to Ernie Sluiter, Zone Co on email@example.com.
8am to 9am- U7 to U10 – scissor High Jump
9am to 10am-U11 to U17- High Jump
10.15am to 11.15am- U7 to U10 Sprints
11.15am to 12.15pm- U11 to U17-Sprints/Blocks
1pm to 2pm- U7 to U10-Long Jump
2pm to 3pm-U11 to U17- Long/triple
3.15pm to 4.15pm- U7 to U10 Shot/Discus
4.15pm to 5.15pm- U11 to U17- Shot/Discus.
If you have any questions please contact me.
Cheers Ernie Sluiter
New Year Carnival 6,7,8 January
Dubbo Athletics families to help out over the weekend if your children are attending this event…