Dates to remember:
- Wednesday 10th February Competition night (change of day due to Regionals)
- Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February Regional
- Wednesday 2nd March Competition night (change of date due to state Multi)
- Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th March State Multi
- Friday 18th, Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th March State Sydney
- Championship nights— Wednesday 2nd, Friday 11th , 23rd March
- Easter 25th March
- Friday 1st April competition night
- Friday 8th April competition night
- Friday 20th May Presentation night
We have had to change a couple of our competition nights to Wednesday nights to ensure we get the maximum amount of competition nights completed as we are hosting a lot of events next year.
We look forward to seeing you all there and would appreciate any help. We are a small committee and Little Athletics doesn’t run without the wonderful help of our parents and helpers.
Dont forget to keep checking the calender page to keep up to date with what is happening throughout the season.
Competition nights are each Friday
Warm ups at 5.30pm with the first event commencing at 6.00pm.
If rain has fallen during the day of our club night, a decision on the condition of the grounds will be made at approximately 2.30pm. If a cancellation is necessary a community announcement will be made on 2DU and Zoo FM also a notice will be placed on the Club House door. A cancellation notice will be placed on this website if the competition is on or off for that night. Competition is only cancelled if it has rained sufficiently to make the grounds unsafe.
If in doubt please phone one of the contacts listed in Centre Contacts of this Information Package. No points will be allocated to athletes on competition nights that are cancelled prior to the commencement of the first event. If a competition night is cancelled part way through due to rain, lightening or any other unsafe conditions, points will be allocated only for the completed events.
The committee are responsible for the safety of all athletes and may be forced at times during the season to cancel a nights competition before or during the night due to lightening, the committee will always be guided by the LAANSW guidelines.