The 2015/2016 season
- Rego nights 9th and 16th September at Barden Park 5.30- 7.30
- Don’t forget to register online.
- Friday 11th September season starts
- Friday 9th October 2015 point score starts
- Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th November Zone Carnival
- Friday 1st (Twilight), Saturday 2nd and Sunday 3rd January 2016 New Year Carnival
- Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th February 2016 Regional Carnival
Dont forget to keep checking the calender page to keep up to date with what is happening throughout the season.
Competition nights are each Friday
Warm ups at 5.30pm with the first event commencing at 6.00pm.
If rain has fallen during the day of our club night, a decision on the condition of the grounds will be made at approximately 2.30pm. If a cancellation is necessary a community announcement will be made on 2DU and Zoo FM also a notice will be placed on the Club House door. A cancellation notice will be placed on this website if the competition is on or off for that night. Competition is only cancelled if it has rained sufficiently to make the grounds unsafe.
If in doubt please phone one of the contacts listed in Centre Contacts of this Information Package. No points will be allocated to athletes on competition nights that are cancelled prior to the commencement of the first event. If a competition night is cancelled part way through due to rain, lightening or any other unsafe conditions, points will be allocated only for the completed events.
The committee are responsible for the safety of all athletes and may be forced at times during the season to cancel a nights competition before or during the night due to lightening, the committee will always be guided by the LAANSW guidelines.